BlOg cOuNtEr

Thursday, March 18, 2010

RECENTLY EVERY TIME I OPENED MY BLOG TO WIRTE SOMETHING ABT MY CURRENT STATE I WROTE FEW LINES AND THEN SOME THING IN MY mind GOES WRONG AND I END UP SCARPPING THE POST.........WEN I DID POST IT ENDED UP BEING A SCARP (see last post ) :D.....LOL

IM NT SAD, IM NT ANGRY , IM NT SHOCKED,I HAD BEEN EXPECTING THIS RESULTS SINCE THE MOMENT I GAVE MY EXAMS..... BT WHEN I GOT THE RESULTS IM IN SOME KIND OF CORNERED STATE....FACT IS THAT MOST OF STUDENTS PASSED WITH SUPERB MARKS AND % ABOVE 60..... WHILE IM WATCHING THEM CELEBRATE THEIR HAPPINESS.... ITS NT THAT IM NT HAPPY 4 THEM ..BT I WANTED TO CELEBRATE WIT THEM ....

getting a kt in image processing ...how bad is it ....well its okay if compared to students who got kt in dsp..... bt funny part is when these students laugh at me 4 getting kt in ip !!!
worst the staff who takes my kt form also ask's in amusement "u got KT in ip !!!".......he he :)

and while many got placed , trying for jobs and getting new direction for their life ..... on the other am wondering KT EXAM YA IMPROVEMENT !!! ........LOL


RECENTLY SAW harishchandrachi factory nothing special about the movie bt enough special to make think about ur life.....few things that made me open my eyes widely
1st : belief on prof.kelpha( :P) by his wife and his sons..... mind blowing !!!

2nd : capturing of the growth of peas seed in a movie ....AWESOME !!!

THIS MOVIE MADE ME THINK YAAR MY PARENTS TOO HAVE SAME KIND OF BELIEF ON ME RE.... THEN Y BE SOBER HEAD .....CHAL TIME TO GET UP !!!!

And a single comment on this blog is enough to remind me" yo AruN u gonna write something or just gonna sit and cry" ....hehe......thanks evry 1 !!!

AkS

2 comments:

  1. hey even i was expecting a kt evn saying it out loud
    but the moment i saw the results i felt sad dunno why

    dont wrry

    ppl have belief in us and we hav too

    jst keep moving forward however slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. There r 2 types of people
    1. Who learns
    2. Who only advise

    If u get wat i m saying then u ll understand wats ur type.
    its as my mom says our skin is tough as rhinos skin(shameless to any extent)
    i understand how u feel coz v both have potential and v r wasting it.
    if v would hv tried our best nd didnt get the result then it would have nt hurt us that much.
    its still time, u use ur potential or get lost in the darkness of failure. BEST OF LUCK

    ReplyDelete